Friday, August 14, 2009

i MISS you :'(

ive been missing u badly for this past few days and everytime i heard the songs that remind me of u , my tears will drop by itself . i know that its been month since u were gone but the memories with u always strike me and everytime its strike me , i will cry over and over again .

Thank you for the memories and your love . However my life may turn , u will be the gift for me that i cant forget . You are the mountain that has made my river bend , not will it flow the same to the sea . Knowing you is something i made of . Years will not this part of me remove , one lives for just a brief eternity . Understanding truth that never end , im so glad i found u and u will always stand apart in my life that i will never erase even once and i will not do even someone gonna love me like u use to do Ahmad Ridzuan !

2 comments:

Hidayah said...

its sad to read what u have written about your feelings towards my late bro sis. i wish he is still here with all of us too.....n m sure he is alwiz wth us....U especially.

yana... i've lost a bro. its sad everytime my memory pass by him.i dont know where u are n when exactly u r reading this. i just hope that my comment has found u safe n healthy. i know its hard to accept the fact someone u love are no longer there for u. You can,YANA.

you are strong n brave and you can get thru this. U n him have shared some beautiful times together and u made his life.....u made his life.

but he is just a chapter in your life yana - there will b many more. Remember your beautiful memories together, but please dont b afraid to make some more.

Thank u for doing him the honour of being his girlfriend n someone he loves v mch. for everything, i am sure he is eternally grateful.

WHENEVER U NEED HIM, KNOW THAT HE IS WITH YOU..........

I LOVE YOU MY BIG LITTLE SISTA

Joker Von Claus Staunffenberg said...

Aku pun rindu kan dia juga .