Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Tags (;

At first i want to tell u that ive got this TAG from CikEykaMeow , the old time buddies :)
and here we go !

1) So do u think ur HOT ?
- neahh , if im "HOT" i will be burning for now :P

2) Upload your favorite picture of yourself .

3) Then tell why do u like this picture ?
- because in this picture ive been kiss by my friend NaddNiddNudd ;)

4) When is the last time u ate pizza ?
- its been month since i had my last pizza's :(

5) What did u do when u filling this tag ?
- hanging with Zaza and listening to some songs !

6) Different name that u like to be called other then ur name now ?
- if its cant be Yanaa here so i guess myb ATIKA ? omg , thats the first full name allrite . oh please dont !

7) Tag 6 person that ur not gonna regret .
1st ; Nur Zhariyah , my partner in crimes and doing thing together always .
2nd ; Nur Atika Anisa , the good listener to all of my problems and my love doctor .
3rd ; Nurul Nadia , the person who i talk about in the 3rd question .
4th ; Indera Hafiz , my little brother from different parents and we are in the same age .
5th ; Aishah Azman , the friend that ive know who love kitty so much and got eyes like one .
6th ; Adam Mohamad , my fairy god child who ive know is so adorable in his way .

8) Who is 1st in ur life ?
- she is becoming my sister in law , one of my best and closes friend also a family to me . I do do love her :))

9) How about the 3rd ?
- ive know her since March '08 , one of my classmate at Segi College , Subang Jaya . I love u nadd !

10) and 4th ?
- indera , my brother from another mother and father . He is adorable with his dimple and attitude , adore much .

11) Tell something about 2nd ?
- nisaaa or known as Jahh is my loyal problem listener , she is the one that stand by me when i lost the most precious person in my life and her advice is A plusplus ;P

12) And most probably u will like which one ?
- not even single one on the list because they were my 666 ( * friend family forever ) ^_^

4 comments:

Call me, Eyka said...

heeheheeheheh thx yanaaa !! :)

violet turns grey said...

i kene 'sentuh'
haha
i try jawab setakat mana yang mampu!
heh

*sambil kerut kening*

Yanaa Boston ;) said...

wlcm eykaa sygg :))
hahaha . yess u been touch !

Cik Jah Glemer said...

jah juga tertouch.
hahah
yanaa rindu~~